Interior Design products and services To the Trade.
Sales Associate Scottsdale Showroom
An amazing and rewarding opportunity awaits an enthusiastic candidate to join a highly-respected and prestigious furniture showroom. C.A.I Designs, Inc. represents a full range of luxury lines offering some of the finest designer’s furniture and accessories in the industry. We are seeking a high energy, industry experienced sales person for our Scottsdale Design District location, to promote our luxury home furnishings. The ideal candidate will be energetic, assertive and polished with a proven track record of building customer relationships and cultivating sales.
- Develop sale channels through a high level of commitment, energy, initiative and imagination.
- Cultivate new clients and business by staying abreast with industry news, trends and projects, attending events and being alert to new market opportunities.
- Promote new collections utilizing a full range of marketing materials and targeted efforts.
- Guide clients through the entire project cycle including; shopping, scheming, order placement and follow-up.
- Extensive product and brand knowledge inclusive of new collections and discontinued products.
- Work effectively in both a team environment as well as independently.
- Adhere to professional standards, company policies and procedures.
- Assertive, proactive, innovative and willing to go remarkable lengths to deliver quality to our customers.
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience in a Showroom
- 2 year college degree and/or equivalent career training in Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
- Active interest in, or exposure to the interior design field
- Excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence
- Responsive, flexible, co-operative and high energy
C.A.I. Designs, Inc. offers a competitive salary plus commission, health insurance and 401K. If you meet the requirements above please send your resume to Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 847-394-8073. No phone calls please. EOE
Customer Service Representative
Elite Designer Services, Inc., Chicagoland's finest receiving, in home delivery and repair service, is seeking a Customer Service/Delivery Representative. Elite Designer Services is a company dedicated "To The Trade". A division of Caminiti Associates Inc, you can expect the same experience, courteous service and personal attention we have created with our other companies. With over 30 years of furniture experience, our staff inspects all furniture upon receiving so that you can ensure white glove delivery service to your clients
- Coordinating merchandise for deliveries
- Responding to customer service requests resulting from deliveries
- Handling warranty claims
- Satisfying our high end customer’s needs
- Communication through email and phone
High School diploma or GED equivalency certificate, 1 to 3 years of customer service experience is preferred, ability to work with a team, provide resolutions, communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and management. Computer experience is a must.
Caminiti Associates, Inc offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you meet the requirements above please send your resume to Beth at email@example.com or fax your resume to 847-394-8073 (attn: Beth). No phone calls please. EOE
Caminiti Associates Inc. is owned by Joseph A. Caminiti and was incorporated
in the state of Illinois in January 1990
as a manufacturers' representative organization to the home furnishings industry.
Over the past 25 years, we have grown to 95 employees and operate a total of 9 showrooms across
the Midwest, Rocky Mountain region and Scottsdale, AZ.
Our agency now represents Kravet, Lee Jofa, Brunschwig & Fils, Ralph Lauren and Winfield/Thybony.
Our other companies include
C.A.I. Designs - which consists of 4 showrooms of furnishings, lighting, accessories and imports
Elite Designer Services - a receiving and delivery company and
The Arlington Design Center - consisting of 148,000 square feet of showrooms and offices.