Interior Design products and services To the Trade.
Lighting Specialist - C.A.I. Designs Denver
C.A.I. Designs Denver is looking for a full time Lighting Specialist to work in our brand new showroom and lighting gallery located in the Denver Design Center.
The candidate should be hardworking, energetic, and possess strong communication skills. Excellent attention to details is a must and 1-2 years of lighting sales experience is a PLUS.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Showroom lighting sales.
* Cultivating relationships with Designers.
* Entering customer orders.
* Following up with clients on orders and claims.
* Identifying and creating new accounts.
* Handling lighting claims with customer service rep.
* Minimum of 1 year sales experience in a Showroom
* 2 year college degree and/or equivalent career training in Lighting, Sales, Marketing, Interior Design
* Active interest in, or exposure to the lighting interior design field
* Excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills
* Commitment to excellence
* Responsive, flexible, co-operative and high energy
C.A.I. Designs offers a competitive salary, commissions and benefit package. If you meet the requirements above, please email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. EOE
Caminiti Associates Inc. is owned by Joseph A. Caminiti and was incorporated
in the state of Illinois in January 1990
as a manufacturers' representative organization to the home furnishings industry.
Over the past 25 years, we have grown to 95 employees and operate a total of 9 showrooms across
the Midwest, Rocky Mountain region and Scottsdale, AZ.
Our agency now represents Kravet, Lee Jofa, Brunschwig & Fils, Ralph Lauren and Winfield/Thybony.
Our other companies include
C.A.I. Designs - which consists of 4 showrooms of furnishings, lighting, accessories and imports
Elite Designer Services - a receiving and delivery company and
The Arlington Design Center - consisting of 148,000 square feet of showrooms and offices.