Interior Design products and services To the Trade.
Marketing Coordinator - C.A.I. Designs Corporate Office (Arlington Heights)
An amazing and rewarding opportunity awaits creative multitasker to join a highly-respected and prestigious corporate office. Caminiti Associates, Inc. represents a full range of luxury lines offering some of the finest designer fabrics, furniture, lighting and accessories in the industry.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our busy corporate office location in Arlington Heights, IL. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the corporation’s brand, help to develop the internal and external culture, affect the web site presentation and social media presence. It is important that you come to the position as a strong executor, with deep knowledge of marketing, social media, amazing computer skills, high initiative, as well as exemplary people and writing skills.
Various marketing responsibilities including:
- Lead marketing initiatives throughout the year and assist Executive and Management teams with marketing objectives.
- Website content management with the Director of Operations and management team.
- Coordinate the planning and logistics for multiple events (internal/external).
- Keep track of the marketing budget throughout the year for multiple showrooms and locations.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Grow leads through social media platforms by converting site traffic through calls-to-action landing generation content (including offers)
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Carry out marketing research by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data trends and client interests in the interior design field.
- Document & retouch photos to utilize for all purposes
- Research promotional items for companies
- Engage in daily administrative tasks (such as emails, phone calls, etc.)
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or other relevant field of study.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- 2 years of experience
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Web-Based Applications: Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, and WordPress
- Business implementation of various social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz and Instagram)
- Strong organizational skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Portfolio is a plus
Caminiti Associates, Inc. offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401K. If you meet the requirements above please send your resume to Mandyb@caminiti.com. No phone calls please. EOE
Caminiti Associates Inc. is owned by Joseph A. Caminiti and was incorporated
in the state of Illinois in January 1990
as a manufacturers' representative organization to the home furnishings industry.
Over the past 25 years, we have grown to 95 employees and operate a total of 9 showrooms across
the Midwest, Rocky Mountain region and Scottsdale, AZ.
Our agency now represents Kravet, Lee Jofa, Brunschwig & Fils, Ralph Lauren and Winfield/Thybony.
Our other companies include
C.A.I. Designs - which consists of 4 showrooms of furnishings, lighting, accessories and imports
Elite Designer Services - a receiving and delivery company and
The Arlington Design Center - consisting of 148,000 square feet of showrooms and offices.